CUSAT CAT 2018 APPLICATION FORM (cusat.nic.in): CUSAT CAT is conducted by Cochin University of science and technology. CUSAT CAT most of the resident in north India which is even more popular in Kerala state. Cochin University of science and technology conducts CUSAT CAT every year in the month of May. CUSAT CAT one of the most popular exams in India for the engineering course, Master of Science, Master of Arts, management programmers’, Master of computer application bachelor and Master of low course. Every year approximate thousands of students submit the application form for CUSAT CAT and register themselves for appearing in the CUSAT CAT, and try to give their best. It is expected that this year also a huge number of the student will appear in the CUSAT CAT 2018. The online submission CUSAT CAT application form released on 8th February 2018. The online application form has been available on the official website of CUSAT CAT 2018 which is www.cusat.nic.in
Application form and how to apply for online registration
CUSAT CAT Application form and how to apply for online registration: Candidates are informed that if they want to fill online registration form then you should read below information carefully. In this article, we are going to give you all the necessary information regarding online registration for CUSAT CAT. You are advised to read the entire details step by steps. If you need more information you can visit official website cusat.nic.in or cusat.ac.in
Online registration process
- Applicants are advised to read carefully all information published on the official website of CUSAT before submitting the online application.
- Official website CUSAT- www.cusat.ac.in or www.cusat.nic.in
- You will have to do online application submission is a two-stage process.
- In the first stage, the candidate will have to submit their basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, and mobile phone no, etc.
- Then you will get user-id and password by SMS/email.
- In the second stage, the candidate should log in using your user-id and password.
- Then you will have to submit all other details required in the online registration form.
- Then upload your recent passport size color photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB.
- Then upload signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with the file size between 1 KB and 30 KB).
- Please note that once the application is confirmed by pressing the CONFIRM button, no further changes are possible. So, check all the field details before submit.
- Then you will have to pay the registration fee.
- You can pay this amount through challan.In the challan payment mode, choose your bank first and then take a printout of the challan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration.
- Note: Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the challan form before leaving the bank.
- Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c: Login to the internet banking account. Choose “Payments/Transfers”. Choose “Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your challan and then click “Submit” button. In the “Validation Date” box enter your date of birth as printed in the challan. In the “Fee Reference No” box, enter your registration no as printed in the challan. Then click “confirm” button to complete the transaction.
- After transaction note down your transaction number for future reference.
- You should log out after completing the registration process.
- You are advised to not send any document in original or copy to the University, unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- You will have to check your details of application status after two working days from the date of payment of a fee.
- If your application is approved, you should take a printout of the application confirmation page from the website.
- If the application submitted by the candidate is not approved within the time, the candidate should take necessary action as indicated on the status page or contact to the concerned authority.
- Applicants for MBA/M.Tech programme who are awaiting results of CMAT/ MAT/CAT (IIM) or GATE can also apply online during the extended period.
- This is also note that once you give your present educational qualifications you will be shown all the programmes for which you are eligible to apply.
- Candidates can add as many programmes as you like to the box on the right side of the form. You can also remove the selected courses if you wish.
- The registration number should be quoted in all communications with the University.
- Candidates should also know that claims/requests for benefits under any reservations (Communal Reservation/ Special Reservations etc.) other than what has been indicated by the candidate in the CAT online application, will not be considered at the time of counseling/admission.
- Applicants must know that the University reserves the right to add, delete or amend any of the stipulations regarding the reservation criteria, eligibility, intake, specialization, type of programmes, rules, regulations, fee structure etc. at any time without any notice and this will be binding for the candidates seeking admission.
Applicants should have to remember the registration number, date of birth, email id, mobile phone no, and user-id, password etc are vital information to be kept confidentially for future use.
www.cusat.ac.in AND https://cusat.nic.in/
How to Fill Application form
- Applicants have to visit the official website of CUSAT CAT.
- Candidates will have to enter their personal details such as name, date of birth, email I.D, mobile phone no. etc.
- Then user name and password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email address.
- Aspirants must login on the website using password and username and candidates should change their password.
- After that candidate have to upload the passport size photograph (3.5cm with the file size between 4kb – 100kb).
- Candidates should check all the details in the filled CUSAT CAT online application form 2018 before submission.
- Aspirants must note that once the application form is confirmed by pressing confirm button no further change are possible.
- At the last candidates will have to pay their registration fee, they can pay by SBI bank and also pay by credit/debit card.
- Candidate age should be 17 year
- Candidate should have complete their higher education from Kerala University from any recognize university to apply for the examination.
- Applicant must have scored at least 50% in mathematics and physics, chemistry
- Aspirant should have passed 10th and 12th
- Paper will be objective type and multiple choice questions.
- The test will be consist of 250 and the time duration will be about 3 hours.
- Question will be asked from the 10th and 12th
- The distribution of question with the mark as follow:
- The applicant will get 3 marks for each correct answer and question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Note: This web page is completely dedicated to “CUSAT CAT application form” you can bookmark this web page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to CUSAT CAT application form.