CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions: We are providing you all kind of details about CUSAT CAT 2017, applicants are informed that they can get full details about CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions from this webpage. We are going to give you detailed information for CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions. Fee concession is given to the candidates in some conditions. If you are applying for CUSAT CAT 2017 and want to know about fee concession then you are advised to read below information. Given information is on the basis of last year details. We will update you time to time with latest updates till then you can take rough idea from given details. For more information, you can visit the official website of the CUSAT which is cusat.nic.in or you can bookmark this webpage to get the latest news about CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions.
CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions
Candidates can check their eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions. Fee concession will be given to you in some conditions. So you can read given details if you want to know about CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions. If you are eligible for fee concession then you can apply for that.
CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions for Other Eligible Communities (OEC)
- Candidates belonging to Other Eligible Communities (OEC) will be eligible for educational concessions applicable to SC / ST candidates.
- You will get CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions subject to satisfactory verification (at the time of Group Discussions and/or Interview/Counselling / Admission, whichever is held earlier) of certificates issued by competent Revenue authorities clearly indicating that the candidate is a member of OEC.
CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions under KPCR
- Fee concession under KPCR cannot be claimed as a matter of right and will be available only for programmes recognized specifically by the Government of Kerala for the purpose.
- Candidates will acquire eligibility for fee concession under KPCR only if the annual family income of their parent(s)/ guardian conforms to the limits prescribed by the Government of Kerala from time to time.
- Note: candidates belonging to the State of Kerala and eligible for such concessions, as per rules, are required to pay the full fees at the time of admission and for subsequent semesters/years; however, the fees collected will be refunded to the candidates to the extent reimbursed by the Government, as and when necessary grants are received.
CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions under annual family income limit
- Applicants seeking admission under communal reservation quota earmarked for SEBC candidates and/or fee concession under KPCR will acquire eligibility to be considered under the quota/ for fee concession only if the annual family income of their parent/guardian conforms to the limits as prescribed by the University.
- For Non-Professional and Professional programmes except for SC/ST, the prescribed maximum limit for gaining eligibility for SEBC candidates under reservation quota is Rs. 6,00,000/-
Note: above details are on the basis of last year schedules. We will update you time to time after announcing official notification from the CUSAT 2017. You can bookmark this webpage to get the latest information regarding CUSAT CAT 2017 fee concessions.