CUSAT CAT 2017 Rank List: Candidates are informed that they can know about CUSAT CAT 2017 Rank List from this webpage. Applicants should know that admission to all undergraduate courses and PG courses other than M.Phil & M.Tech are based on the CAT Rank list. So, students who will pass the qualifying examination (the qualification prescribed under ‘Eligibility Criteria’) shall be eligible to apply for the CAT. You can get more information regarding CUSAT CAT 2017 Rank List from given details. we will update the rank list after the releasing on the official website of CUSAT CAT 2017 which is cusat.nic.in
CUSAT CAT 2017 Rank List
- A (F.T) / (P.T), M.B.A (I.B) & M.B.A. (T.T.): applicants are informed that CUSAT CAT 2017 Rank List for M.B.A (Full-time)/(Part-time), M.B.A (I.B.) M.B.A. (T.T.) are prepared on the combined basis of the C-MAT score (AICTE) / MAT Score (AIMA)/CAT (IIM) and performance at Group Discussion and Interview as indicated below. The normalization of the C-MAT / MAT Score/CAT (IIM) will be decided by the University. You can get more explanations from below details.
- 70 % weightage given for C-MAT/MAT/CAT (IIM) exam for preparing rank list.
- For preparing rank list 15 % weightage given for Group Discussion.
- For preparing rank list 15 % weightage given for
- So total is 100% for preparing rank list for CUSAT 2017.
CUSAT CAT 2017Rank List for M.Sc. Industrial Fisheries
- Rank list for M.Sc Industrial Fisheries is prepared on the combined basis of the CAT score and performance in the Interview.
- 85 % weightage is for CAT score in preparation of rank list.
- 15 % weightage is for interview session performance.
- So interview and CAT score complete 100% for making rank list.
Note: Applicants are also informed that for all other programmes the marks secured at the Common Admission Test in the subject that qualifies the candidate for admission to the programme alone will be considered for preparing the Rank list. However, in the case of programmes where multi-disciplinary Tests are conducted, rank lists are drawn up on the basis of the Percentile Index.
CUSAT CAT 2017 Rank List for M. Tech., M.Phil and Ph. D programmes
- Tech. Programmes
- Applicants for M Tech with requiredscores should apply online for CAT though they need not appear for CAT.
- Rank lists for M. Tech. programmes are prepared on the basis of the valid GATE Score.
- When the GATE Scores of two or more candidates are equal, the marks scored at the qualifying examination are reckoned as the tie-breaker. Seats set apart for candidates from different disciplines in interdisciplinary.
- Tech. programmes will be allotted on the basis of their GATE Scores in the respective disciplines.
- Candidates without GATE Score will be considered only if sufficient numbers of applicants with valid GATE Score are not available. Candidates without valid GATE score and sponsored candidates will have to appear for a Department Admission Test (DAT) conducted in the Department/School concerned.
CUSAT CAT 2017 Rank List (exceptions for M.Tech courses)
- Tech Marine Engineering
- The admission will be based on the Rank list prepared by giving due weightage to qualifying degree marks (50%) , Admission Test conducted by the Department (40%), and number of years of experience after obtaining the degree (weightage is at the rate of 1% per year of experience subject to a maximum of 10%).
- In the case of Marine Engineers possessing M.E.O Class II Certificate of competency 5% weightage and for those possessing M.E.O. Class I Certificate 10% weightage.
- Tech in Marine Bio-Technology
- GATE score is not considered. Selection of candidates is done by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on behalf of Department of Bio-Technology, Government of India through a National Test along with all such examinations conducted by the JNU.
- D programme
- For D programme candidates should attend & qualify The Departmental Admission Test (DAT).The final rank list for Ph.D programme will be prepared on the basis of the total score calculated as detailed below.
- 30% of Marks obtained in the Master’s Degree.
- 50% of Marks obtained in the written test.
- 20% of Marks obtained in the interview.
- Hence 100% complete to make rank list for CUSAT CAT 2017.
Note: For more information, you can visit the official website of the CUSAT. You can visit this webpage also to get the latest information about CUSAT CAT 2017 Rank List. You can download rank list for CUSAT 2017 from this webpage after announcing official notification.